The 4th Annual Massey Knakal Commercial Real Estate Summit brought over 500 commercial owners, investors, developers and other real estate professionals together for a full day event focused on New York’s office and retail markets.
Check out the recap from the event and see more pictures here.
Watch Highlights from the 2014 Event!
Pearls of Wisdom:
Leading executives in the industry including Paul Massey, Michael Rudder, Ed Hogan and Kay Compton share their insight and professional opinions. Hear their take on the latest trends, challenges and predictions for the New York commercial real estate market! View all of the Pearls of Wisdom here!
Morning Keynote Speaker:
Larry Silverstein, Chairman, Silverstein Properties
Larry Silverstein is the Chairman of Silverstein Properties, a Manhattan-based real estate development and investment firm that has developed, owned and managed 35 million square feet of office, residential, hotel and retail space. The firm currently has $8 billion worth of development activity in the pipeline, including rebuilding the office component of the World Trade Center site. Silverstein Properties is also developing a Four Seasons hotel and private residences designed by Robert A. M. Stern in Lower Manhattan which, at 82-stories, will be one of the tallest residential towers in New York. The company is also developing the largest Four Seasons resort in the world at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Afternoon Keynote Speaker:
Joel Picket, Chairman & CEO, Gotham Organization
Joel Picket is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Gotham Organization, Inc., and its wholly owned subsidiaries including Gotham Construction. Mr. Picket assumed leadership of the company in 1965 and to the present day has overseen the direction of this fourth-generation, 80-year-old, family-owned firm. Mr. Picket is responsible for growing Gotham into a major developer and one of the largest, privately held construction contractors in the country; with construction of more than 35,000 residential units in the New York metropolitan area.
- Todd Bassen, Senior Director – Acquisitions, Invesco
- Bruce Brickman, Principal, Brickman
- David Cheikin, Vice President – Leasing, Brookfield Office Properties
- Haim Chera, Principal, Crown Acquisitions
- John Ciraulo, Vice Chairman, Massey Knakal
- Kay Compton, Partner, NBBJ
- Ralph DiRuggiero, Senior Vice President, Paramount Group
- Michael Eglit, Principal – Real Estate Debt Strategies, Blackstone
- Brock Emmetsberger, First Vice President – Sales, Massey Knakal
- Susan Fine, Principal, Oasis Real Estate
- Michael Flatley, Senior Building Systems Consultant, Steven Winter Associates
- Jason Griffith, Co-Founder, SiteCompli
- Nick Haines, Chief Executive Officer, The Bromley Companies
- Edward Hogan, National Director – Retail Leasing, Brookfield Office Properties
- Bob Knakal, Founder, Massey Knakal
- Albert Laboz, Principal, United American Land
- Fredric Leffel, President, Kaufman New Ventures
- Jeffrey Lenobel, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
- Dana Levy, Program Manager – Manufacturing Technology Dev., NYSERDA
- Paul Massey, Chief Executive Officer, Massey Knakal
- Michael May, Chief Operating Officer, CCRE
- Sally Michael, Partner, Saul Ewing
- Edward Minskoff, President, Edward J. Minskoff Equities
- Sharif Mitchell, Principal, Paradigm Tax Group
- James Nelson, Partner, Massey Knakal
- Joel Picket, Chairman & CEO, Gotham Organization
- Scott Rechler, Chief Executive Officer, RXR Realty
- Jonathan Resnick, President, Jack Resnick & Sons
- Nina Roket, Partner, Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP
- Michael Rudder, Principal, Rudder Property Group
- Dennis Russo, Partner, BakerHostetler
- Chris Schlank, Managing Director, Savannah
- Robert Shapiro, Vice President, Massey Knakal
- Larry Silverstein, Chairman, Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- David Sturner, Principal, MHP Real Estate Services
- David Tawfik, President, Princeton International Properties
- Garrett Thelander, Executive Managing Director, Massey Knakal
- Richard Wagman, Managing Director, Madison Capital
- Peter Weiss, Senior Executive Managing Director, Walter & Samuels
- George Yerrall, Chief Investment Officer, RiverOak Investment Corp.
- Working ‘Round the Clock: Office Power Panel
- In the Middle: Opportunities in Mid-Sized Office Properties
- How do I Pay for What I Just Bought?: Commercial Debt/Equity Financing
- The Lords of the Land: Operations All-Stars
- Break It Down for Me: The Emergence of Retail Condos
- Where Do We Go From Here: A Commercial Market Overview
- Shopping for Shops: Retail MVP’s
Get Involved in 2015!
Contact us for details on speaking and sponsorship/exhibiting opportunities:
Sponsorship & Exhibiting: