The 4th Annual Massey Knakal Commercial Real Estate Summit brings together over 500 commercial owners, investors, developers and other real estate professionals for a full day event focused on New York’s office and retail markets.
What Makes This Event Unique?
- Learn what some of the most influential players from around the country are thinking including Scott Rechler, Michael Nash and Edward Hogan.
- Hear Bob Knakal give an expanded market update to the audience with an inside look at the commercial real estate industry.
- The only full day event to cover emerging New York City trends in operations, retail-condo sales and mid-sized property deals.
- The opportunity to network with over 500 top commercial real estate professionals.
Morning Keynote Speaker:
Larry Silverstein, Chairman, Silverstein Properties
Larry Silverstein is the Chairman of Silverstein Properties, a Manhattan-based real estate development and investment firm that has developed, owned and managed 35 million square feet of office, residential, hotel and retail space. The firm currently has $8 billion worth of development activity in the pipeline, including rebuilding the office component of the World Trade Center site. Silverstein Properties is also developing a Four Seasons hotel and private residences designed by Robert A. M. Stern in Lower Manhattan which, at 82-stories, will be one of the tallest residential towers in New York. The company is also developing the largest Four Seasons resort in the world at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
- Nicholas Bienstock, Co-Managing Partner, Savanna
- Bruce Brickman, Principal, Brickman
- David Cheikin, Vice President – Leasing, Brookfield Office Properties
- Haim Chera, Principal, Crown Acquisitions
- Kay Compton, Partner, NBBJ
- Ralph DiRuggiero, Senior Vice President, Paramount Group
- Susan Fine, Principal, Oasis Real Estate
- Michael Flatley, Senior Building Systems Consultant, Steven Winter Associates
- Nick Haines, Chief Executive Officer, The Bromley Companies
- Michael Happel, Chief Investment Officer, ARC NYR REIT
- Edward Hogan, National Director – Retail Leasing, Brookfield Office Properties
- Bob Knakal, Founder, Massey Knakal
- Albert Laboz, Principal, United American Land
- Fredric Leffel, President, Kaufman New Ventures
- Jeffrey Lenobel, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
- Paul Massey, Chief Executive Officer, Massey Knakal
- Michael May, Chief Operating Officer, CCRE
- Sally Michael, Partner, Saul Ewing
- Edward Minskoff, President, Edward J. Minskoff Equities
- Sharif Mitchell, Principal, Paradigm Tax Group
- Michael Nash, Senior Managing Director, Blackstone
- Scott Rechler, Chief Executive Officer, RXR Realty
- Jonathan Resnick, Chief Executive Officer, Jack Resnick & Sons
- Nina Roket, Partner, Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP
- Michael Rudder, Principal, Rudder Property Group
- Larry Silverstein, Chairman, Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- David Sturner, Principal, MHP Real Estate Services
- David Tawfik, President, Princeton International Properties
- Richard Wagman, Managing Director, Madison Capital
- Working ‘Round the Clock: Office Power Panel
- In the Middle: Opportunities in Mid-Sized Office Properties
- Bridging the Gap: Commercial Debt Financing
- The Lords of the Land: Operations All-Stars
- Break It Down for Me: The Emergence of Retail Condos
- Where Do We Go From Here: A Commercial Market Overview
- Shopping for Shops: Retail MVP’s
See Highlights from Last Year’s Event!
2013 Attendee Breakdown:
Contact us for details on speaking and sponsorship/exhibiting opportunities:
Sponsorship & Exhibiting: